4 February 2011

Crown Brushes

I love Crown Brushes. I think they're super quality and fabulous prices.

I own a few already, mainly eyeshadow ones. So i chose two face ones for my next purchases.

These are from the badger series (my fave!). They are soft, lightweight and small enough for a medium make up bag.

I would definately choose 4 of these brushes over 1 mac brush. I think these were around £5 each. Whereas macs can be more than £30 at times.






The flat bronzer is fab for contouring the cheeks and temples. The angle brush i use for highlight, as its smaller than your average blusher brush, and gets just where you need it to!

Perfect!

2 comments:

  1. my sister has this exact same brush set and loves it...she has been trying to convince me for a while to give these ago over my macs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey :)

    I SO need to get myself some of these! they look so stylish too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments