4 February 2011

Mac


My new quad :) I love it, and I love the new packaging too. I wish the 15 pan pallete was see thru too!

My colours of choice were...Cranberry, Sumptuous Olive, Quarry and Brule.


I love Brule as an all over base, Cranberry is fab to blend with a shimmery bronze/brown. Sumptuous olive is great all over or just in the crease. and Quarry is lovely in the crease, with retrospeck in the inner corner









I also recently got Macs Painterly Paint pot...and the hype is true...

'I dont know how i ever lived without it' :)

1 comment:

  1. The cranberry and olive colours are really pretty although im intrigued to see how you do the cranberry, as it looks as if it will be difficult to wear.

    I just got my first mac product,and now im hooked!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments