1 January 2010

Christmas / Birthday!

So it was chrismas last week!! It always comes and goes so quickly, but its always brilliant nonetheless!! It happens to be my birthday on the 28th of December as well so i turned 23! I recieved some lovely presents this year!! Some suprises and some asks! Here are just a few i recieved....



I recived this Sewing Machine from my lovely Boyfriend, after dropping hints!! Its such a cute size and is so great to use!! i have already made a few things on it and hope to make lovely things to sell some day!! I love crafts, and i am a very creative person! I love to draw and make cards, sew, knit! i hope to learn to crochet soon as it looks gorgeous!! So along with my sewing machine i got....



This book from my boyfriend also! It was a suprise and i LOVE it!! Its got so many great ideas in it! and all the patterns in the back of the book for me to copy!! A great gift!!



I have liked Cath Kidston for a while now and though my mum didnt know this...she suprised me with this book!! which came with pre-cut fabric for making a cute shoulder bag!! Im pleased to say i sat down for a few hours the other day and made the bag!! Is so lovely, great colour! And it is now a bag for keeping sewing materials in!! The book has loads of other great things to make as well, like aprons and bags, napkins and tablecloths!! Its safe to say my family and friends should expect handmade gifts next year!!



I also got for my birthday these Babyliss Curling tongs which are the largest barrel size they do, at 38cm!! I havent actually used these yet as i havent had an excuse to, but i shall test them out tonight so watch this space for pics!!



From my bf for xmas i asked for these straighteners! I had read in marie claire that they were better than GHDs and having had a few pairs that broke previously i was dying to try them!! I have used them almost everyday since and i can safely say they are much better!! My hair is so smooth and shiny and everyone has commented!! I also love the colours they come in, Gold, purple, red zebra, silver, black! They are also really lightweight and the cord is soooo long!! The handheld remote attached shows you the temperature as its heating up! and it has a blue light on it too so you can see when they are on or off!! Amazing, and i highly recommend!!




I love MAC make up and every christmas/birthday for me is like a massive haul!! This year i got an eyeshadow palette (empty but im sure ill fill it in no time!)I also got MAC studio sculpt foundation in NW20, love it! perfect for my skin!...MAC shadestick in beige-ing!...one palette refil in my fav colour retrospeck!! (above) i love this colour and im always repurchasing! I also got MACs volcanic exfoliator! MAC strobe cream, MAC smoke and mirrors eyeshadow compact which i LOVE!! the colours are so pretty and can be worn for a day or night look!! I love the packaging too its so simple and small!



I got a number of make up brushes to add to my collection as well, this year no MAC ones as i already have a few so i went for a different brand which ive heard are very good! Crown Brushes! From here i got, badger crease brush, badger mini oval which i LOVE! Badger camouflage brush, which i use for concealer. Badger angle brow brush which is so good for shading in my non-existent eyebrows! also the deluxe oval shader from the deluxe range.

Now that i have tried Crown brushes i can highly recommend them!! I was very sceptical that anyone could persuade me from my love of MAC brushes but they have! Plus they are around a quarter or less of the price so my brush collection can grow and grow without denting my financial situ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments